flooding my own feeeeed.
Month of 2016-10
so much testings
no much testing 2
no much testing
i keep thinking i have it fixed
its really just a matter of learning aurelia correctly now.
Think I got it. again.
i'm done for now, though i could fix this quick.
flooding myself at this point
at least partially
but I think I found the issue
nothing more frustrating than no error but just silently failing
Seems to be some differences between Firefox and Chrome in handling something here.
Well all the major parts seem to be working fine, still a lot of tuning to do, but Inkstone is live!
testing post creation again